Monday 22 November 2010

Treats


Ok, so I know I do this quite a bit but I have found more jewellery that another blogger has suggested that I have fallen in love with :) I don't know what it is about jewellery I think I may love it even more than I love shoes or chocolate



Little brooches. These are so cute I feel I must buy them.
I really want  need the umbrella one in particular :)




I love these they are soooo pretty! Especially the
little tree one with the little bird in it :)



pretty :)





I really like some of the russian doll jewellery
I had a set when I was little



Little rose coloured earrings. I love the packaging as well






And finally some of the kitch-ier  (is that even a word?)
type bits :) I can't say I would wear these
but they are cool, especially the little telescope and the peas in a pod :)

You can get 10% off any order until the 14th December if you check out the  pearlsandpoodles.blogspot.com/. You can also see Milly modelling one of the necklaces, so you can see what they look like on, and also follow the link to the website, if you think this jewellery is your kind of thing :) I may even be organised and take advantage of the discount and buy something for my friends for christmas (and also for me, because it would be rude not to :) )

love and kisses

x x x x












No comments:

Post a Comment