Monday 15 November 2010

Shopping Haul




This is a little haul from last weekends shopping trip :) I thought I'd do a little post because I love reading other bloggers shopping posts. Apologies for the sideways on photos, I can't figure out how to rotate them on my lap top :|



These flowers were on offer at New Look buy one get one free :) the offer was on a lot of the hair accessories. I love these flowers I attach them to my denim jacket. Glad I got another purple one because I lost the first on a night out in Cardiff :(

who can resist mikey sale jewellery? I got these to go with my white lipsy dress and I wore them together on Saturday for a night out. The earrings aren't normally my kind of thing but they were perfect with my dress. The ring was £2 and the earrings £4.50
More bargins! I went in to the Body shop to pick up more of the eyeshadow I use and to look at eye shadow brushes and they had this set reduced from £40 (ouch) to £20 :)


Free Body shop moisturiser :) I know a lot of bloggers love Lush products, but I would also recommend the Body shop. You get so many offers in there its amazing. I have a love your Body card which gives you 10% off every time you buy something and gives you a free £5 gift in your birthday month, a £5 gift half way through your stamp collecting and a £10 free one at the end. It saves me loads honestly, because I buy most of my beauty products there :) I once had a stock up which should have come to £52 and when it had gone through with the offers and the discount came to £23 something. Happy days!
Bio oil. I've heard good things about this so lets hope it works |:)


I took this photo in a little shop in town called Lavander Blue. It sells all pretty girly vintagey type things. It can be quite expensive, but I loved these little cup cake storage boxes so much I just had to take a quick picture :)

Also just to say thank you to my new followers, I appreciate you following me!




love and kisses

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment