Monday 15 November 2010



Christmas fairy decorations <3

I just thought that I would share these little fairy decorations I made with you. I can't wait to start decorating the house for christmas, but as its still November I will have to content myself with making decorations for the tree :)
 They're really simple to make if anyones interested. You need dolly pegs (you can pick these up at any craft store) or ordinary wooden clothes pegs, pretty tissue paper, pretty ribbon, glitter, glue, and wool and a felt tip pen.  Take your dolly peg, and select some paper you want. Twist it to fit around the peg and fan it out in the shape of a dress (this can be a little bit tricky if your fussy like me) Tie its securely with the ribbon just under the 'head' of the peg. Dab on a little bit of glue, then sprinkle as much glitter as you want. Take your pen and draw your fairys face. Then dab some glue on the top of the peg and attach the hair (you will have to hold it for a few seconds) Voila! your peg fairy is ready to sit in your tree.

I cut words out and stuck them on the second one


love and kisses

x x x x



1 comment:

  1. just the sweetest ever fairies(:)and love all your blog(:)

    ReplyDelete