Tuesday 9 November 2010

all snuggled up

all snuggled up
This has pretty much been me for the past couple of weeks. I love this time of the year when it gets dark early and its cold and you can snuggle up on the sofa with hot chocolate, lots of layers and dvds.
I've been all cwtched up like the tatty teddy bear in this picture for the last few weeks, because I've been feeling so sad :'( Emotionally its been such a tough time lately and its really difficult to want to do all the normal things that I love doing. I know I will get through it eventually but right now I'm finding it hard.
It's rubbish because I love christmas so much it's definatley my favourite time of year :) so I'm a bit bummed out that I feel sad because I want to just get in to things and feel all christmassy without anything dragging me down or distracting me!. Anyway like I mentioned in my first post reading all the other fab girly blogs out there has cheered me up and made me feel loads better than I was so thanks girlies! :)










love and kisses

x x x x
                                              
Blog loving

No comments:

Post a Comment