Tuesday 9 November 2010

Make a wish......

My shopping wish list :) Just thought I would share a few gorgeous skirts I've seen in River Island and decided I need.
red tiered skirt River Island £26.99
I have been loving the colour red lately and Im lusting after this red skirt from River Island, but sadly they don't have my size in stock :( and its not in my local store. I'll be waiting though :D


Beige skirt from River Island
I love this skirt its so cute and girly. Looks grey on here to me though and not beige?? I think it will look nicer in beige though. Going to wait and see if it comes in to stock in store first, can't always trust website pictures, and I'm too lazy to repackage it and return it if I dont like it lol.
Purple skirt River Island
I love the colour on this skirt. I think it would be nice for a nice out or a few drinks in the pub. I always wear dresses on a night out so this might be a nice change :)


shoes River Island £75
Shoes <3 these are so gorgeous, enough said. Quite impressed with River Island lately, for the last year or so I havent really found anything I liked and it used to be one of my favourite shops.

love and kisses

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment