Monday 20 February 2012


Matchstick Man



Wow its so cold today I can't wait for the summer to get here so I can finally ditch the layers of sweaters I've taken to wearing recently! Thought I'd do a post on what I've been making recently as I haven't made anything or posted anything in a while. It was one of my New Years Resolutions to be more creative and see where that goes. I've actually (bar one mistake) stuck to three New Years Resolutions so far , which is really good. I usually don't manage to stick to any!

My mums sister owns her own beautiful little vintage style gift shop (as I've mentioned before) and she said that I was welcome to send her some of my jewellery to put in the shop :) So this month I've actually managed to get myself together to make some little bits and pieces to see how it goes. 



I love this tray I want it for my room

* all above shop photos taken from silverfootprints blogspot*

Have a look at her lovely blog here
and her etsy shop here

So today I've been making test labels for the jewellery to go in the shop. Here's what they look like at the moment. I thought simple was better:





I've also decided that I really wanted a moustache t-shirt but I wanted one the way it looked in my head (if that doesn't make me sound like a fruit loop XD)  so I brought a plain white t-shirt and started to make my little moustache to sew on :)



Just need to sew him to the t-shirt now :)

love and kisses

x x x x 


5 comments:

  1. Those labels are really lovely and delicate, and will look lovely in the shop. I remember always making my own t-shirts in my teens, I was forever tie dying in the back garden! Love the look of your moustache tee!

    p.s Love the new blog header xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very precious labels. Great job.

    XO,
    Erin
    erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments! :)

    @alice I used to love customizing things when I was a teenager- wasn't the greatest at it though! :D

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The labels look lovely! And the moustache tee is such a cute idea!

    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete