Tuesday 29 May 2012

She sells sea shells

Alidra Alic

I love browsing on pintrest its worryingly addictive. I love all the food recipes and fashion photos, interior design ideas and unsurprisingly.......the jewellery. I was having a little nosey when I came across this user. The jewellery caught my eye immediately its so utterly beautiful and delicate. With its pastel hues and sea shell theme its right on trend this summer. I love these pieces  

Pinned Image

I've never seen jewellery like this before its beautiful!
As you know I have a slight obsession with rings.....the bigger the better.
I would love to wear one of these pieces. I think this one is my favourite


Alidra Alic - Orchid 03 - plastic


alidra alić contemporary jewellery

I love the bright colour of this one. I think it would be a fantastic
accessory for a black evening dress or a long maxi dress
on a restaurant by the beach

'tulip 01 02'
Love the delicate colours in these

alidra alić contemporary jewellery
Alidra Alić, Drink Me, "alice's adventures in wonderland"

Alidra Alic

Yes this one is huge and very impractical.
Would I wear it? Absolutely :)

The pintrest user name is alidraalic
and you can visit the page here

love and kisses

x x x x








1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous pieces, they are all so stunning, I love all of the photography too xxx

    ReplyDelete