Sunday 11 September 2011

The Porcelain Doll


                    

So this is the post to announce the opening of my new little online shop The Porcelain Doll.
I never would have believed it if someone had told me last year 'you finally have an idea of what you want to do when you grow up this year!' never mind the fact that I would actually open my own online shop :)
That's one of the great things about blogging though is that it lets you see how far you have come.

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on the last post and every single lovely and encouraging comment you have left for me in the last year since I started posting about my jewellery :)
If you are interested in having a look at the shop you can visit it
Or visit my new blog for it

(I'm not abandoning this blog, this is just a blog specifically for the shop and other jewellery type ramblings)

love and kisses

x x x x

6 comments:

  1. So excited about this, you are very talented and I really do hope this is success for you♥

    I really do love the name too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just discovered your blog and already love it! You have great style and are really inspiring to me. Definitely a new fan and a follower <3
    Pop up by my page if you get a chance
    xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so exciting!xx


    http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. From your profile it says your in Cardiff, the only thing I know about that place is from Doctor Who. xP

    Your blog is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete