Friday 5 November 2010

little beginings

little beginings <3


I love reading all the girly blogs about fashion and clothes and makeup and its made me want to start my own. I found some really good girly ones (links on side of the page) that I spent most of yesterday reading (ooopps). I've been going through a really hard time recently :'( and this was the first time in a month that I spent the day being completley distracted by something else and not thinking or feeling sad about whats happened.


Little bit about me

I'm twenty two year old girly girl, loves clothes, jewellery makeup, shoes, accessories anything pretty, shabby chic, vintage, being creative, romance, my friends and family and when people/things that make me happy :@) 

Work in retail, wold love to find something I really love doing but unfortunatley am a really indecisive person :@p


Here are the links to some of the ones that I really liked
schoee.blogspot.com
laurensdressingroom.blogspot.com/
darlinghearts.blogspot.com

love and kisses

x x x

Blog lovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment